A good attorney can make the difference between peace of mind and a life in turmoil.
The Law Offices of Veronica R. Norgaard, LLC, provides peace of mind to its New Jersey clients, representing them in a range of family, criminal defense, traffic and civil litigation matters. Over the years, our founding attorney, Veronica Norgaard, has established a statewide reputation for aggressive and effective legal representation.
Brick Child Custody and Support Attorney | New Brunswick Divorce Attorney
A former partner in the firm of Koufos & Norgaard, Ms. Norgaard was selected for inclusion in the New Jersey Super Lawyer Rising Star list in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012. She now works as an independent attorney, representing clients in a variety of disciplines, including:
- Family matters, including divorce, property division, alimony, child custody, child support, child removal actions and New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS) litigation. Further, she assists clients in seeking modifications of orders and in drafting and executing prenuptial agreements.
- Criminal defense for serious crimes and felonies, including allegations of domestic violence.
- Municipal court and traffic court representation for misdemeanors and ordinance violations, including traffic tickets.
- Record expungement to clear arrests or convictions from a criminal record.
- New Jersey Police Benevolent Association (NJPBA) representation for member police officers and state troopers in legal matters.
- Personal injury accidents representation for victims of car accidents and other situations in which negligence caused injuries and damages.
Our Secret? Preparation, Hard Work and Dedication to Clients.
Why should clients choose Veronica Norgaard for their legal matters? She is a strong advocate for her clients who prides herself on meticulous case preparation, hard work and dedicated client communication and service. She meets with each of her clients personally and works with them directly throughout the duration of their cases.
Further, she answers questions, makes herself available and provides comprehensive legal advice so that her clients can make informed and effective decisions about their legal matters. Finally, she focuses on achieving the results her clients want, not just those results that are legally expedient.
Free Consultation | Contact a Lawyer Who Will Advocate for Your Interests
To discuss your circumstances and options in a free initial consultation with a lawyer, contact the law firm online in New Brunswick, New Jersey, or by calling 732-226-7619.