Practice Areas | Middlesex County Criminal Defense Attorney
The Law Offices of Veronica R. Norgaard, LLC, provides a wide range of family law, criminal defense and civil litigation services to clients throughout New Jersey. Founding attorney Veronica Norgaard represents clients requiring legal help with these and other issues:
- Divorce, including simple divorce in which matters can be resolved out of court and contested divorces which require in-court litigation.
- Child custody and support resolutions observing state custody and support requirements, but achieved through negotiation or litigation in the best interest of the child.
- Removal actions, for parents with existing custody orders who wish to move out of state with a child (or children).
- DYFS litigation, for defense against allegations of child abuse or neglect by the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services.
- Complex divorce, involving family businesses, retirement accounts and other complex assets that require the assistance of an attorney.
- Property division, involving the apportioning of separating spouses' assets and debts.
- Alimony, involving monthly support payments for ex-spouses according to a negotiated agreement or judicial order.
- Modifications of orders altering terms for custody, child support or alimony, depending upon a petitioner's changing circumstances, the wishes of the other party and/or the decision of a judge.
- Prenuptial agreements to establish conditions for separating assets if a marriage fails.
- Criminal defense for serious crimes and felonies, including drunk driving, theft, drug possession, drug sales or drug manufacturing.
- Domestic violence defense specific to allegations of spousal abuse.
- New Jersey Police Benevolent Association (NJPBA) representation for member police officers and state troopers who are being investigated or otherwise require legal representation. Attorney Norgaard is a PBA contracted attorney.
- Municipal court and traffic court representation for defending against alleged misdemeanors and ordinance violations, including traffic tickets.
- Personal injury representation for recovering compensation for accident victims of car wrecks, and other situations in which negligence caused injuries and damages.
- Record expungements to clear arrests or convictions from a criminal record.
Free Consultation | New Brunswick Family Law Attorney
The Law Offices of Veronica R. Norgaard, LLC, works diligently to provide its clients with peace of mind in tumultuous circumstances. For a free, no-obligation consultation with a lawyer, contact the firm online in New Brunswick, New Jersey, or call 732-226-7619.