A criminal arrest can be a frightening and potentially life-changing event for the accused. The Law Offices of Veronica R. Norgaard, LLC, understands the fear, confusion and worry that its clients can feel after a criminal arrest.
For this reason, the firm's founding attorney, Veronica Norgaard, strives to provide aggressive and thorough legal representation so her clients' moments of fear do not result in lifetimes of regret. Let her provide you with peace of mind in a tumultuous circumstance.
All Clients Deserve an Effective Defense | Middlesex County DUI Attorney
The Law Offices of Veronica R. Norgaard, LLC, believes all clients deserve an effective criminal defense. The firm defends clients in a wide range of criminal cases, including:
- Drunk driving (DWI), comprising charges of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The firm represents underage and first-time clients, as well as those who have a record of multiple convictions.
- Drug crimes, including charges for possession, selling, distributing or manufacturing cocaine, heroin, marijuana, methamphetamines or prescription drugs.
- Municipal court and traffic offenses, ranging in seriousness from unpaid parking tickets, to driving with a suspended license, to reckless driving, to hit-and-run.
- Thefts, ranging from shoplifting and other petty thefts to burglaries and stealing cars.
- Crimes resulting from a domestic violence situation, involving assault or battery of a spouse, or threats of physical violence.
In all cases, attorney Norgaard will work to limit or eliminate any consequences of an arrest.
Free Consultation | New Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney
For more information or for a free consultation with a lawyer, contact the law firm online in New Brunswick, New Jersey, or by calling 732-226-7619.